AHHHH I’m on such a high right now - I’ve been working along with 5 other classmates on our monster suit rendition of the Queen of Hearts this past 10 weeks. This is the final result!
I did the initial concept drawing, worked as the lead fabricator - all the roses, props and clothing aspects of the suit - and I did all the paint detailing on the chest and head pieces. Every member of the group took part in the application today because IT TOOK SIX HOURS. It’s such an overwhelming feeling to see an image that you rendered in 2-d come to life, my heart pretty much exploded.
I’ll post some more photos as I get them! maybe I’ll write a breakdown of the process, too.